Saturday, October 31, 2015

Reflection on Rhetorical Analysis paper

I did my paper on HONY, the piece itself can be found in a link that is in the previous blog post. While I don't know the score yet, I feel like I did much better on this one than my QRG. Reason being is that I felt that the analysis was definitely better. Although I do wish that I could go back and put a better thesis in the introduction. Also, I felt that the conclusion was a weak point that I should have done better.
Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/46153825@N00/148771151

However, this was the first time that I have seen SOAPSTone, which may come in handy for the future.  I also found out that "making connections" is a colloquial when talking about bonds between people. I may have to go and find a dictionary of colloquials, since this is the second paper that they have made their way into.

I posted on Gabi Dodson's blog, Benjamin Weiss's blog, and Alaina Michaels's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment