Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pre-write for the Second Assignement

In making my blog posts, I have done several pre-writing activities regarding a rhetorical analysis of HONY.  I have made a google doc, where I have compiled them. Here is the link. Included in it is an observations and inferences chart and the SOAPSTone. The chart is an useful pre-writing activity, since it provides some idea of what he is trying to do with his rhetorics. The second one helps me understand, what he is trying to do with his photos+captions. I also plan to do an outline of what I intend to write, however I'm not sure if that is considered pre-writing. I'm pretty sure it is though, but I may be wrong.

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkim1/452830868
I have commented on Gabi Dodson's blog post and Davis Lee's post.

1 comment:

  1. Your SOAPSTone and O/I chart look great! I think you could include another prewriting activity such as an outline, like you said. I found the more prewriting I did, the easier it was to make a detailed outline and thesis.

    ReplyDelete