Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cluster of Human Enhancement


For the above mind map/cluster I started around the central idea of human enhancement, and expanded from there. It should be noted that specific details were omitted in the above mind map, details about why they believe it exemplifies man's arrogance. I also chose not to include each individual type of enhancement, as it would have turned this cluster map into a clustered mess.

Reflection:
Upon viewing my fellow classmate's blog, Benjamin Weiss and Cora Nelson, (alternate hyper links: Benjamin and Cora) I have made several conclusions. First is that the mind map might be better if I spread out the points and lines, in order to enhance how easily it can be read. Second, that I should include backups sources to key elements that might fail due to technical errors, like the cluster plot. Third, some more details probably should have been added, maybe also a better summary. Lastly, I agree with Benjamin's point of view that the mind maps are an useful strategy. However, they might not work for everyone, but the step they are a part of in the process, pre-writing/ idea organizer, is a crucial step.

No comments:

Post a Comment