Saturday, December 5, 2015

Graded blog post 38: Reflective Essay Organizing Idea and Thesis

I am now going to be writing five sample thesis for the following organizational ideas present in this blog post by Dr. Bell.
Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mustangjoe/5966894496
  1. The QRG writing assignment is a good way to illustrate the change in my writing and writing process, as it is my first paper in the semester, and it will show the greatest difference between now and then.
  2. It is through comparing how my writing took shape in this course with the Advanced Composition course I took in high school that I will be able to see how I have grown and changed as a writer, especially in terms of common mistakes and general patterns that I have.
  3. It through going over my previous works that I noticed that there were several idea, skills, and concepts that I was doing poorly, as well as some that I were rather good at, and how I had changed over from then to now.
  4. It is my belief that over the course I have grown in my abilities to understand, identify, and analyze rhetorical strategies, components, and appeals.
  5. The process that I use to write has had a large impact on my writing. It is my belief that I have improved this process over the semester, and that it has shown in my later papers.

The one I plan to use is the third one, which goes with the "reflect on strengths and weaknesses" idea. The reason is that I believe that this one is a good one for me to pick when considering that I have to show Dr. Bell how I have grown as a a writer in this reflective essay.

I have commented on Gee's post and Chesnick's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment