Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thesis Statement for Project 3's Rhetorical Analysis

It is my belief that by creating a blog is one of the best methods I can use for reaching the people out there that are unaware of the GMO debate and those that are not entrenched in their anti-GMO belief.  I believe that through appearing more approachable I will be better able to persuade people that GMOs are not so bad. I also plan on making my arguments focused around logic, as well as provide links to people that have similar believes to me, but have greater credibility.

That was my first draft thesis. It is still a work in progress so I will probably change it later on. Feel free to comment on it and to give constructive criticism.
Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bopuc/8725706531

No comments:

Post a Comment